LALLBLOG14 – SEO 2014 & Pinterest March 2014 – Los Angeles California
The Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Collective extended a special invitation to Havi Goffan to give a presentation on “How to Increase Organic Traffic via SEO and Pinterest for 2014” at their 4th National Annual Lifestyle Bloggers Conference – LALLBLOG14.
The conference took place at the LA Mart in Los Angeles, California from March 27th to March 29th, 2014. It was organized by the Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Collective in collaboration with SoCal Lady Bloggers.
Havi Goffan’s presentation was the most tweeted of the #LALLBLOG14 Conference. See the pictures below to find out why!
The Fourth Annual National Lifestyle Bloggers Conference & Bloggers Junket (#LALLBLOG14) was a two-day, one-track conference focused on business development and growth for bloggers that are focused on “Going Big, or Going Home!”
LALLBLOG 14 Conference Tracks
* Networking for Bloggers in the Social Media Age: Panel discussion with tools, tips, and must do’s to help bloggers grow their blogging network and avoid burning bridges. Panelists: @district2ptco @cassiebetts @moxxe @michelleemails@lyssacurran
* Legal 101 for Bloggers: Rosa Elena Sahugun, one of LA’s leading lawyers, provided #lallblog14 attendees with do’s and don’t’s in contract law.
* How to create a Digital Strategy to Promote and Grow your Blog/Online Business: Panel discussion with John Urquiza, Calvin Lee (@mayhemstudios) and Stacey Kivel.
* Not Just a Blogger: Panel showcasing bloggers that have used their blog as a spring board to further grow their career. Panelists: @MarieDenee (The Curvy Fashionista) @norah_s and @marianthefoodie.
* Maximizing SEO for your Blog/Online Business: Learn world-class SEO knowledge from recent keynote speaker from #EngageMexico and CEO of Target Latino, Havi Goffan. Havi gave a presentation on SEO tactics that need to be considered in 2014 for bloggers to grow their online presence.
* Tax Do’s and Don’t for Bloggers: Workshop from a leading Los Angeles “Enrolled Agent,” which is NOT the same as a regular tax pro, helped bloggers navigate tax law to grow their business
* The Ethics of Blogging: Panel discussion with @mamavation founder @bookieboo, journalist turned blogger@teresagarza, entertainment and lifestyle PR agency founder and radio personality @VesperPR, and Founder and executive director of @DIYgirls and MIT grad, @LuzRivas.